Sunday, July 11, 2010

FINALE

Well as I sit at the table and my grandmothers blast her daily gospel I cant help but to listen, the chrous is some older guy with that raspy southern tone singing "Where is your faith in GOD". Well I walk by faith and not by sight!! I know that much..... I guess they say thats where prayer comes in....okay im not sure if its my lifes situation right now or this old skool gospel that got a brotha about to break down and cry...My closest friend to me to let it out but I cannot.

The title FINALE stemmed from my thoughts of making the decision of the final chapter of life and praying that this decision that I am going to make will be the catalyst to a brighter and happier long lasting life...The finale!!!! I am trusting in my true emotions and GOD on this one, I have never been at this point in my life. As freely as I live I want this to be my true freedom, some find there freedom in different ways and within different things, however I am finally free with my emotions and willing to accept the KARMA of life if thats what GOD has for me wether is not the best result. However I will still remain free because I allowed myself to experience that true level of mental and emotional freedom. I dont know if this makes sense to the few ppl that read my blog but ....again this is for me!!

While grasping self and knowing you have reached that point and recognizing what you want never comes so clear...for instance when one decides to go back to school and you just know, starting your own business willing to risk it all, but who cares, your gonna try because there is something in you that you just know. Well I think I JUST KNOW right now, and it feels great but scary at the same time, but I put all my chips of life on the table and ready to roll the dice. So as I shake up and down on those dice, blow that slight breeze on them I say a prayer before letting them go on the table GOD direct my path and I put my life in your hands, you know what you have for me in all instance and circumstance.....So I say to myself this is it , this is the FINALE

2 comments:

  1. Well done! In Isaiah 30:21 it says, "Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, 'This is the way; walk in it.'" Continue to listen as the holy spirit gently instructs you. Open your ears to hear and know what the spirit of the Lord is saying. Even on your new journey, you will receive more than just marching orders; He will give you resting orders, When to stop. When to go. You will know, there is a time for every purpose. God speed on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To everything there is a season! You are a wonderful person inside and out and I've told you that you have the potential to do the works of many men. The confidence that you have is overwhelming and that coupled with the guidance of our Heavenly Father will only take you to limits beyond imagination. Eyes have not seen, nor ear heard, or mind imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him! My prayer for you is that you are crowned with wisdom and knowledge in all situations, that you have a discerning spirit to ward you from harm and that you walk just a little closer with Him! You are blessed and a blessing to others. You say it's the Finale....but I say it's the Beginning of a beautiful journey! ;-)

    ReplyDelete