Monday, June 21, 2010

THE BOX

Many people have put me in a box...hopefully its a very nice one however its not...so many people observe my outter, the way I walk the way my pocket sqaure is slightly stuffed in my blazer because i never learned how to properly do it, but people box me and think i took time to do it and actually thought about it...its interesting that people actually think i take forever to get dress but the ones close to me know I am dressed in 5 min flat and ready before anyone lol .... and NO I AM NOT CONCEITED.....but because I put a little, juuuuuust litttttle extra thought in what I put on im boxed. I want to say so much in this post, because I am tired of being in this BOX. Oh lets not forget because I have a ton of female associates, means I have probably dated them, or they want me or we have done the do! lol NO for those who truly know me know I am a homebody but yes I love people and yes I love the female anatomy but what man doesnt, I am pretty respected and praise the black women, I am even writing a book on black women knowing there worth, but still to many im a player, ladies man, dog (to very few) lol a ladies man, Mr.Smooth, a young lady in the airport called me a black casanova aka the new Billie D....lmao that was funny. Seriously I hat the box im in, why cant people see the real me the guy in the sweats and flip flops and all of my crusty toes (if youve seen them then you know) when I havent shaved, and when I am looking in the mirror to see if im truly balding my flaws and all....I give you me butt naked standing on your box that you put in people....Ask me anything take me for me I am a man but yet a great man... a man of value, a man of character, a great future husband and despite what you think and those that know me know that my future wife will be my world and my heart and soul and my only true spirit to myself fully committed. Ok ummmm I still want to write, so I guess this blog is my venting zone so for those who are on stay tuned because this will be daily from this point. I have just escaped your infamous wordly box!!

No comments:

Post a Comment