Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Seperate/Friends....

Today my life as changed, you never know how people affect your life and until you seperate yourself from them. Friendships, homie lover friends, relationships as a whole changes your life. I believe we all have to be careful on how deep you allow someone in your life, im not saying be gaurded or scared all the time but for the first time my feeling we hurt!! I said wow, I think that men are more logical and less emotional however in retrospect we share the same emotions as a a woman. I am not understanding the need of friends at times, I am a firm believer that as long as I have family I will be okay! Honestly I have very few friends I mean very few, however I have more than a ton of associates and homies but a group of people I can call true friends...... ummmm less than 5. I guess this post is a vent, I am seriously now reminiscing on one of my old trues friends and how we grew apart upon becoming adults, ask yourself about your track record with friends or how close you let someone to become a friend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment