Monday, January 3, 2011

28th Level of Wisdom

I have reached a level of wisdom that I didnt think I would have elevated to, Loves understanding, self insecurity and how its a necessity to maintain confidence, yes its a conundrum, a complicated tolerance yet in still appreciated. As this may be my few month blog its a special one, due to my celebration of what some consider to be the best day of the year...the bday. Well if you know me, (and as I guess this blog is intended to exude me with no inhibitions or gaurds but to truly expose my flaws and mirroring thoughts of myself).....I am a firm believer that the bday is merely just another day, I think you are a yr older everyday: if ya know what I mean. i.e you become older everyday so the changing of numbers on a calendar does not matter. I find it interesting how at the beginning of the year or shall I say end of the year ppl create these new year resolutions when its something that you could have started, continued or completed at any point, but yet we are conditioned to think how ppl want us to, for instance when christmas is around you have to set aside extra money, new years is coming you create a resolution, your bday you have a party. Well I think that every day is a new day and new start to life, you make your own decisions, and create your own actions, and those actions should not be manipulated by the rules of society....GROW, BECOME WISER, SET A RESOLUTION TO BECOME WISER, save money to buy books for everyone during christmas, on new years just reolve all the old issues of self and take it one day at a time....On this bday I have reached a level of wisdom and growth that I have totally embraced to its fullest.

This past year, I have fallen in Love, been hurt, taken a bite of the bitter man sandwhich, and then found that peace within self, fought for spiritual growth, gained a few lbs lol and loved it, read a few books, made more money than a thought, FLEW ALOT!!! met a more than a few hundred ppl, at one point I thought I found the one, I couldnt believe I was so swept off my feet... ME JEROME J. HILL JR. I still smirk at the thought.. business decisions were awesome airport experiences even better, and NC hot is heck but a great a experience. And through it all I can say I have grown in every aspect of my life. They say greys come through WISDOM and if you see my beard lately....well I am, lets just say I embraced my new color....until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment